9.12.2005

business


now that's what i call business. my friend antonio is starting up a consulting business, for which i will be a certified fitness consultant and certified personal trainer, after i receive my certifications at the end of the month. his website will be up when completed in a couple months and it is sure to be impressive; this shot is an unprocessed image that will be photoshopped and added to my bio as one of his employees. what do you think? i think i'd hire me.

today was: friends and food at church, jordan and i observing seals at secret beach while attempting to avoid other strange beasts next door, sushi feast initiation followed by beverages at nevermind, and was topped off by being chased from dunbar street beach by cops for having a fire. dang, and with the wood being wet it took a lot of effort to get started. regardless, all in all a successfull day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd hire you in an instant. Having a car will make me far more accessible, I promise.
Oh, and I did get to work on time that day.

Anonymous said...

By the way, have I mentioned you've got some real skills with that camera of yours? Well done. I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon...
I'd hire you in an instant!
hope you're having a great time in Vancouver

-deanna-